Audit Seniors, are you ready for an adventure?? Phenomenal beaches, year-round sunshine and reputationally, one of the friendliest places in the Northern hemisphere. Grow and develop your career within an industry leading CA firm whilst you relish in picturesque views and an amazing laid-back island lifestyle.
Why you should apply for this role:
- Join one of the fastest growing firms in the Cayman Islands
- Cayman’s population is made up of over 100 nationalities, so you get to meet and know people from all around the world
- Professional development is a priority and with continuous training programmes
- Great work-life balance means more time for the beach
- It’s a safe environment -The crime rate is far lower than other Caribbean locations
- Be on the forefront as trusted advisor dealing with clients
- Enjoy the island’s most popular activity, watching the sun go down – toes in sand, drink in hand.
- Fast track career progression
- The Cayman Islands are one of the biggest offshore tax havens
- Tantalizing local dining spots
- Many amazing outdoor activities to enjoy like snorkeling spots dotted along the coast.
The ideal candidate:
- Professionally qualification ACA/CA/ACCA/CPA
- 3+ years external Audit experience within an international Top 10 accounting firm
- Financial Service/Insurance industry experience
- Experience in US GAAP and IFRS, ISA/GAAS
- Ability to identify and pursue business opportunities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language skills
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)