Enjoy the never ending summers and the beautiful water front just a walk away on your lunch. A fantastic opportunity to work for a firm with global reach in a mixed audit and advisory role.
Looking to relocate to a beautiful city? Offering a popular waterfront with lovely beaches for you to explore.
- Big Four firm offering a friendly, smaller office culture where you can make more of a difference
- Big Four world renowned training and development provided
- Portfolio contains a wide variety of different industry sectors
- You will be carrying out audits and will have the opportunity to work on advisory engagements
- You will lead and develop a small team of auditors on engagements
- 2 hours flying time to Bali and 4 hours to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- A very culturally diverse city
- Beautiful waterfront
- Very Family Friendly
- Wet and Dry seasons (Best of both worlds)
- CA/ACCA/CPA Qualified or the equivalent
- 4 to 7 years experience with running audit assignments
- Mother tongue English
- Competitive salary AUD$65,000 upwards, plus benefits
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRAW12372) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)