Nestled at the crossroads of France, Belgium, and Germany lies the enchanting country of Luxembourg. Known for its cosmopolitan flair and exceptional quality of life, it’s no surprise that Luxembourg is renowned as one of the happiest nations on the planet.
A top international firm in the stunning country of Luxembourg is seeking a true leader for its Real Estate division. If you are a Manager or Senior Manager looking to advance their career this role is perfect for you!
The firm strives to surpass expectations in everything it does while also being focused on creating an amazing atmosphere at work and outside of it by continuously improving its culture – They truly prioritise their people
- Work closely with the Audit Partners and be part of strategy building and business development
- Get noticed for the work you do and experience excellent career progression
- Luxembourg has more Michelin-Star restaurants per capita than any other nation
- This firm has a fantastic reputation in the market for retaining their employees
- Good base to travel to anywhere in Europe – Located in the heart of Europe, the connections by Air, Train or Car are particularly fast and allow anyone in Europe to reach the City Centre in few hours
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment where all diversities are welcomed
- Luxembourg’s school system is modelled after the French education system and leads to an internationally recognized baccalaureate – excellent for individuals moving with family
- You will work closely with clients proving excellent service, value, and innovation
- This is a very social office where the team enjoy regular social events
- The country has a very effective health and social security systems
- The Partners care about wellbeing of the team and run events with excellent speakers and ideas
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- According to international surveys and rankings, Luxembourg is among the top 20 countries which offer the highest quality of living worldwide.
- Play a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Luxembourg is one of the safest country in the world to raise a family
- Have an opportunity to travel to exciting cities all over Europe
The ideal profile:
- CA/ACCA/ACA/CPA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS
- Extensive Real Estate industry experience
- Fluent in English
- If you have an additional language skill in German or French this would be a bonus
- Confident and passionate in engaging new business
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- EU passport holders will have an added advantage
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)