You have risen through the ranks, you are an expert in your field, surely you now deserve to use this to live and work in paradise.
Why this role?
- Work with one of the worlds largest consulting firms with an amazing portfolio of clients to match
- Utilise and build on your expertise in your specialist area of the financial services sector
- Take advantage of the opportunity to work with clients from other sectors if you so wish
- Enjoy the ability to work across the entire region and visit other islands or the USA on business
- Enjoy working out of an ultra modern office with stand/up sit down desks, great views. big tv screens etc
- Work for a firm that really cares about its people and makes the working environment fun (yes you can watch the world cup on those big screens)
- The leaders in this firm are driving incentives to make work/life truly good
- Enjoy a short commutes to work, lovely weather, an outdoor lifestyle, watching or participating in all sports from football, tennis, rugby and hockey to sailing, scuba diving and booze cruises
- Excellent tax free package including relocation on offer
- Currently or very recently working in professional practice as an Audit Manager with a portfolio of insurance, investment, banking or asset management clients
- At least 5 years professional practice experience
- Professional qualification such as CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA
- Fluent English language skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12639 in the subject line.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)