Dublin is a city that combines the charm of a small village with the friendliness of an Irish pub. Nestled between mountains and sitting alongside a river and a stunning bay, Dublin is a city that overflows with artistic energy and historic buildings – This is your opportunity to reach new milestones in your financial services career as an Audit Director at a Top-tier International audit firm, based in the vibrant city of Dublin. This role offers the opportunity to become a specialist and leader in your field, while also fast-tracking your career with the chance to be promoted to Partner.
As the face of the firm’s Financial Services division, you’ll drive business development, lead a team of brilliant auditors, and cross-sell services throughout the company. This is a unique chance to join a supportive and forward-thinking company that values a balanced work-life.
- This successful, expanding, Top International Accountancy Firm as seeking a true Leader to join them as an Audit Director heading up the Financial Services division
- Dublin is a city with a rich history and a thriving cultural scene. From its world-famous pubs and live music to its many museums, galleries, and theaters, there’s always something new to experience.
- Work alongside the Partner team strategically to shape how this growing practice continues to thrive
- Dublin is located on the east coast of Ireland, meaning it has easy access to both the city and the countryside. Take a short trip outside the city to experience the breathtaking natural beauty of the Emerald Isle
- Lead a team and overview and review audit work
- Enjoy a client-facing role working with a portfolio of complex Financial Services clients
- Train and develop a successful team of service-driven professionals to support you
- Dublin consistently ranks as one of the best cities in the world to live in. It has a low cost of living compared to other European cities, and its people are known for their warm and welcoming nature
- Be involved in business development, budgeting and ensuring the profitability of your area
- Manage, coach, develop, and motivate qualified auditors
- Provide structured training and development to your team
- Overall, Dublin is a dynamic and exciting city with something for everyone. If you’re considering a move, it’s definitely worth considering all that Dublin has to offer.
- Assist in developing further quality controls within the practice
- They are an idyllic place to live offering lovely beaches, friendly safe communities, short commutes to work and a work/life/family balance.
The ideal profile:
- Professional Qualifications CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or the equivalent
- At least 10 years of External Audit experience working in professional practice
- Expert Financial Services industry knowledge and experience
- Someone who cares about their people and develops them
- A service-driven professional
- Attention to quality and detail
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)