A Leading CA Firm in The Middle East are looking for Fraud and Forensics professionals for an Assistant Manager role within a dynamic, growing team in one of their Middle East offices.
This role involves an exciting and diverse array of projects allowing you to gain exposure to clients across multiple sectors in a well developed international market. By taking on a role within a growing team in a fast paced market, you can expect excellent career progression and the opportunity to enhance your professional network.
You can expect a fantastic lifestyle in the luxurious city centre location in which this job is based. Regardless of how you like to spend your spare time there is truly something for everyone in this city and you will be able to enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Why this role?
- Join a global CA Firm with an excellent reputation in the local market
- Benefit from industry leading training to help you take your career to the next level
- Work as a part of a growing team of ambitious professionals and develop your career alongside the team
- Work with clients across various sectors on a range of Fraud, Forensics and Internal Audit projects
- Relocate to a safe and modern capital city widely known to offer an excellent quality of life to expats
- 5 – 10 years of experience across Fraud, Forensics and Internal Audit
- A Professional accountancy qualification
- A mixed client sector background
- Excellent English language skills
A highly competitive tax-free salary and benefits package plus relocation costs
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRCHU12544) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.