Do you want a work life balance in a strong economy on a beautiful island with stunning beaches?
Bahrain offers a high standard of living with modern infrastructure, along with excellent healthcare and a strong emphasis on education
Being one of the safest countries in the region Bahrain has a rich history and cultural heritage with endless historic sites and museums to explore along with the traditional markets and the Souqs where you can everything from delectable spices, vibrant textiles to jewellery and souvenirs.
Enjoy the endless water activities, scuba diving, snorkelling and boat tours around the beautiful islands gliding through the crystal blue waters
Why not savour the local Bahrani cuisine and try local dishes like Machboos and Bahrani Kebabs….
Bahrain has a vibrant nightlife with lots of entertainment options, bars and clubs for all ages
It’s a hub for business and has a well-established regulatory environment, being strategically located in the Persian Gulf, Bahrain provides east access to nearby countries
Bahrain has no personal income tax which makes this country financially appealing for expats!
Are you ready to join an expanding ESG/Sustainability practice?
- Minimum 6 years of experience within related disciplines with at least 4 years of Sustainability advisory experience.
- Up to date experience working on ESG/ sustainability projects.
- Experience in establishing sustainability development strategies
- Experience in Human Right Assessment and Gender Equality research and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry, environmental & sustainability studies
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and presentation capability.
- Ability to thrive in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
- Assist the ESG&S team to deliver advisory and assurance projects.
- Help develop business plan, pitches and engagements – support the team with developing new propositions, actively build a network in Bahrain, respond to RfPs/ tenders.
- Help build a strong ESG&S team, including deliver training to staff in sustainability reporting and assurance.
We have lots more information on this opportunity. If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please apply through this page or send an up-to-date CV quoting the reference number and job title on this advertisement.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all, due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)