Who wouldn’t want to live in Paradise? Work with this international CA firm, enjoy into the stunning surrounding scenery and have fun with an outdoor kiwi lifestyle in New Zealand! All while taking advantage of the work life balance.
Great opportunity for an Assistant Manager/Audit Senior.
New Zealand is the place to go and it truly has something for everyone. Whether it's cafe-hopping in the city, or skydiving in Taupo, or paddle-boarding on calm waters – you'll find whatever you're looking for right here. Enjoy a genuine work/life balance where you can spend your spare time exploring the beautiful beaches, mountains, and national parks.
Why this role?
- Enhance your CV working with a world-leading CA firm
- Gain experience working with high-profile client portfolios
- A firm you can make a difference and be noticed
- Amazing work/life balance
- Staff supervision and team administration
- A great way to get involved in interesting advisory work, working closely with your clients to add value
- New Zealand offers a fabulous outdoor lifestyle
- Professional Qualification CA/ACCA/CPA
- 3 years plus of relevant audit experience gained in a large international accountancy practice
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12559) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Check out the latest industry news and real case studies here.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)