This is a rarely seen opportunity for an Audit Manager to take on a challenging new role in Advisory and make a difference in the work they do working within the Public Sector. This opportunity would be ideal for an equally adventurous and ambitious Audit Manager looking for a unique experience in an Emerging Market in a widely safe and fascinating country.
You will join an established and highly respected department working entirely with clients in the Public Sector on a diverse and interesting range of projects in Risk and Advisory. Joining as a Manager you will have the freedom to grow and develop the department and really put your own stamp on it and the onward progression opportunities are fantastic. If you would like to take on a career defining opportunity in an interesting location then this could be perfect for you…
Why this role?
- Join a internationally recognised firm that are putting a global focus on the development of their Public Sector Teams
- Manage a team of professionals that are highly experienced and take a great pride in the work they do
- Have the freedom to manage and develop the team in your own way without being micromanaged by the Partners
- Further your Business Development capabilities by working closely with the local and international market to identify new opportunities
- Gain exposure to a prestigious international Public Sector client base
- The progression path is fantastic with professionals who previously worked in this role going on to work in truly enviable positions
- Earn a full expatriate salary package in a location with a very low cost of living
- A professional accountancy qualification
- At least one year working at Manager level
- Experience gained within the Big 4
- Experience in working with Public Sector clients
- Experience gained in the UK
- Native English speaker
- £45,000 – £72,000 DOE
- Housing Allowance
- Visa costs covered
- Annual flights back to the UK
- Pension contributions
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRCHU12425 ) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)