Experience different cultures and cuisines whilst working in an emerging market in the South Pacific! This is a unique opportunity for IT Audit Managers looking to completely get away from the mainstream corporate world.Fantastic expat lifestyle around boating, golf & sports, socialising in expat zoned neighbourhood
The Role – IT Audit Manager
- Global consulting firm growing in this emerging market
- Be part of a multi-cultural audit team
- Significant investment in Infrastructure & Construction projects to support development of sub-sea natural resources
- Massive Asian & Western investment coming into the area
- Looking to promote Risk & Advisory service line
We Want You
- Qualified CISA or IT Degree
- Big 4 or at least very large clients
- Experience of various sectors including Construction, Oil & Gas, Mining, Tourism, Financial Services
- Adventurous individual good at building rapport with various cultures
- Must be prepared to be hands-on and coach local/junior staff
Fantastic Salary Package
- $85,000 – 130,000
- Annual Flights home
- Club subscription + Annual Acc Qual subscription
- Schooling- contribution
- Relocation Package
- Bonus – Performance based
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRCP12401) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)