Join one of the world's foremost Transaction Services teams in one of the UK's most vibrant cities. A Big Four firm in the UK is looking to add a Transaction Services Manager to their expanding team. This firm has been experiencing fantastic growth. Be part of a great team that celebrate wins with social events. Enjoy a fantastic work/life balance to explore the city, pick up new hobbies, and get into the football spirit!
Once a former industrial giant, this city has seen decades of development which have turned it into one of the country's most vibrant and young cities. This city brings together centuries of culture with a nightlife to rival London's (without breaking the bank!) and is home to some of the country's most up-and-coming areas.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a location where you can enjoy a great quality of life, this is the role for you.
- You have the opportunity to work directly with senior clients on a daily basis
- As you develop and grow yourself, you will take responsibility for developing and coaching more junior colleagues
- You will be take the lead on smaller projects and be a key player in large complex assignments
- You will build and sustain relationships inside and outside of the company and be given opportunities
- Using your knowledge and expertise, you will be advising clients on transactions to add value
Your experiences and skills
- Strong academic background with financial qualifications, i.e. ACA, CA, ACCA, strongly regarded
- Experience of due diligence and experience working on transaction related engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Work in the heart of a vibrant multicultural city, surrounded by friendly locals
- Enjoy one of the UK's most affordable cities with all the culture and entertainment of the capital
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGR12432) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies, we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)