Be part of one of the world’s foremost firms as they expand their Transaction Services department following massive growth! Enjoy the amazing summer and beautiful landscapes all year round.
- Australia has some of the world’s most liveable cities, thriving economies, stunning beaches and vibrant restaurant and nightlife scenes
- You’ll be surrounded by some of the country’s most amazing areas, with the sea on one side and wine country on the other
- The firm has ambitious growth plans, which include developing successful candidates with it
- You will be working in one of the world’s biggest accountancy firms, in a country famed for its work-life balance
- This firm prides itself on its flexible and healthy working environment – perfect if you have a family
- You will be part of a growing team in an international working environment
- Outside the office, the company is heavily involved in local and national charity work for a number of different causes
- Highly competitive salary, with relocation package included
- 3 years due diligence experience
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Over two years Transaction Services will be a definite advantage
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRRM12389) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancies and international job market information follow us on LinkedIn and other social channels.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)