Working and living in the tax free country will not be the only perk you will get when re-locating to the Caribbean. Cayman Islands are a popular destination for business expats from all over the world. A number of world’s most well-known financial jurisdictions, with a particularly high number of offshore businesses are operating on its shores. Yet there is more to this tropical land than business, and those moving to the Cayman Islands should expect clean, secluded beaches, tropical forests and a bright local culture with plenty of diversity, charm and spirit.
Why this role?
- Work for one of the Top firms in the Caribbean region with excellent local and international presence
- Work in close partnership and get to report directly to the Director or occasionally also to the Insolvency Partner of the region
- Gain experience in all aspects of the business Networking and Business Development included
- Manage a team of at least 2 junior members
- Benefit from excellent industry leading training to ensure you achieve the best of your potential (classroom, technical, e-learning) and have a career coach/mentor allocated
- Get to attend insolvency conferen ces
- Work in a very sociable and close-knit team with a family-feel that also frequently socialize outside of working hours
- Attend regular social, sporting, charity events and other events together with your team
- Work in a firm with excellent progression rates for strong performers
- Earn generous salary and bonus package
- 3+ years of strong corporate insolvency experience
- A professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA etc)
- Off-shore market exposure would be considered an asset
- Experience gained in the UK, Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore or Australia preferred
- Experience in Common Law jurisdiction
USD $70,000 – $80,000 DOE + performance related bonus
Generous rerelocation package
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRCHU12253) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)