Think Global Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to work on a contract basis on a diverse and interesting range of projects around the world. In this role, you will work within the network of an international firm and work in close partnership with a diverse range of Charitable, Government, Development and Public Sector entities. You will enjoy a truly fascinating scope of work in locations across Europe, Asia, the UK and Africa, which makes the role ideal for the adventurous auditor.
Why this role?
- Work within the network of a well-known firm with an excellent global reputation
- Make a positive impact with the work you do by working closely with Charities, Governments and Developmental institutions
- Enjoy regular travel, as well as the opportunity to work in the country you are based, including locations across Africa, Asia, the UK and Europe
- You will feel challenged in this role as no two days are the same
- If you perform well, you will have the opportunity to be considered for a permanent position within the organization
- A truly impressive range of projects lined up for the upcoming months to keep you busy
- You must be a certified auditor in your country of origin
- As this is a high-travel role, you must have experience in travelling internationally
- Experience in working with Public Sector clients
- Fluency in English and one other language
- For the European opportunities, you must have EU working rights
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV quoting reference TGRCHU12272 to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)