Edinburgh has been voted the best city in the UK to live for the third year running in 2016 by a leading national newspaper in the UK.
From the history-soaked medieval tenements, vennels and wynds of the Old Town to the sweeping elegance of the Georgian New Town, Edinburgh deserves its reputation as one of the most beautiful and compelling cities in the world.
Edinburgh is also the second largest financial centre in the UK, behind London, which offers those working in financial services fantastic exposure to world renowned clients and excellent market exposure.
- Gain exposure to both international and national clients
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Take control of your own portfolio of clients with planning and project management
- Leading, inspiring and motivating the Audit department
- Report to the Audit Partner
- Driving new ways to differentiate the firm
- Work with some of the largest organisations in Scotland
- Some travel involved around Scotland (mainly Glasgow & Edinburgh)
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
Successful applicants will have :
- CA/ACCA/CPA qualification
- At least one year at Senior Manager level
- Exposure to listed clients
- Extensive IFRS experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 8 + years’ experience
Successful applicants will receive:
- Ongoing training and development
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Diverse experience with a globally renowned firm
- Exposure to large listed clients
- £55,000 – £61,000 + car allowance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Excellent benefits
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRKD12264) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter:http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)