With a rich past Malta, which is located just off the southern coast of Italy, is a beautiful, independent island with a lot to offer to locals and expats. Malta has a wonderful climate, interesting history, beautiful beaches to explore and fastest growing economy in Europe. In a recent survey Malta was rated as the third best location to live worldwide by expatriates. It is an island with easy access to the rest of Europe making Malta the perfect place to make your next career move.
Why this Role?
- Large and sociable office
- Great work/life balance
- Have shorter working hours over the summer period
- Excellent career progression
- Multinational office – easy to integrate into island life
- Work with local and international clients over mixed or FS sectors
- Have exposure to global offices
- Join diverse mothly ans seasonal social events
- Firm has it's own sports teams
- Very low tax!
- 3+ years of experience in Audit
- Mixed or Financial Services sector background
- EU Work rights
- English Language skills
- Competitive salary package
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com quoting (TGRCHU12259) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)