This is an excellent opportunity for newly qualified Auditors to make the move of the lifetime to a stunning Caribbean island. For Audit Seniors from a Financial Services background, this move could be career defining as you will gain exposure to one of the world's most prominent Financial Services markets and work on an impressive range of internationally recognized clients.
Not only will this move enhance your career, you will also benefit from a boost to your quality of life. In the Caribbean you can expect generous low/or tax-free salaries, an excellent climate, the tiniest of commutes and a real laid-back vibe. For lovers of the sunshine, fresh food, boat trips, beaches and water sports, this is truly the ideal location.
Why this role?
- Work for a leading CA Firm with an excellent global presence
- Based on your experience, work on an impressive range of Insurance or Funds clients
- Further or gain experience in US GAAP and PCAOB by working on a range of US Listed clients
- You will have the chance to develop your leadership skills by leading and mentoring a team of juniors while reporting directly to Partners
- Benefit from ongoing training and development to encourage your progression and to keep you technically up to date
- Settling in will come easy as you will be working as part of an international team in a location with a thriving expat community
- The team is very sociable and hold regular social events to suit all tastes including dinners, sporting events, boat trips, bbqs and more!
- The office is based in a beautiful part of the island near both stunning beaches and shopping hubs
- A professional accountancy qualification
- 3+ years of external audit experience within a reputable CA Firm
- Experience in working with either Funds or Insurance clients
- Availability for an October start date (a January start date could also be considered)
Salary and benefits package
- $74,000 p/a + bonus
- Flights, initial accommodation and a relocation allowance
- Visa Assistance
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV quoting reference TGRCHU12251 to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)