This Big Four firm offshore UK is seeking an experienced Manager with 1-3 years experience at Manager level.
Why Offshore UK?
The UK and it’s offshore islands are one of the world's leading centres for Financial Services. This firm is offering you the chance to join their collegiate multi-cultural, laid back team and progress your career!
There is a strong expat community, which means it is easier to form a new social network coming from overseas. In this location you will be able to enjoy a high quality of life and low tax rates, as well as glorious beaches and dramatic coastlines only a short boat or plane trip from the UK. If you’re looking for the exposure to high quality listed clients with an excellent work life balance then this is the job for you
Why this role?
- Join a smaller Big 4 firm for your contribution will make a real difference
- You will working with major Financial Services clients
- Work in a multicultural team with people from locations including South Africa, USA, Philippines, Africa, Russia and the UK
- Walk to work in 10 minutes and forget that long Commute
- Training provided year round to help you develop your existing skills and acquire new ones
- Enjoy easy access to the mainland UK and Europe.
- Enjoy regular company organised social events every month
- Spend your leisure time exploring all the island has to offer, and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance with flexible working hours
Salary and Remuneration
- A low taxed salary of between from £46,000 upwards depending on your experience
- A yearly salary review as you progress
- Assistance with relocation.
- Fully qualified CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience at Audit Manager level
- Fluency in the English language, both spoken and written
- Experience gained at a Big Four or Top Ten CA firm
- Background in Financial Services Audit is helpful but not essential
- EU passport is an advantage but not essential
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRCP12282) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)