About this role
An exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager with a mixed sector background to join a leading firm in the tax-free haven of Bahrain. Enjoy an outdoor sunny lifestyle living in a modern cosmopolitan city, in a country with a huge Expat population. With 33 islands Bahrain is a paradise for swimming, fishing, scuba diving, yachting, speed-boating, and jet-skiing. Back on land, you can enjoy playing golf, horse riding and all the other attractions that a modern city has to offer.
Why this role?
- Work within a small, thriving team of 8 and assist with growing the company
- Get experience working with SME’s right up to multinational firms, including the Big 6 in Construction and local firms
- Opportunities for career progression within the first year
- Excellent business development exposure and the chance to work with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Fully qualified CA or equivalent
- 5-8 years External Audit Experience
- Fluent English
- Mixed sector background (Construction & Trading)
- Someone who is flexible and can hit the ground running quickly
Salary & benefits package:
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Salary bonus review after year one
- Relocation Assistance
If this opportunity appeals to you please send an up-to-date CV quoting reference TGRPM12263 to email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
Think Global Recruitment (Agy)