Live in a truly international city with foreign nationals from 151 different countries. Malta offers an island lifestyle with a great work/life balance in stress free surroundings. It is an ideal location if you have been living in the hustle and bustle of a metropolis and are looking for the opportunity to enjoy a quieter environment. For entertainment, the island hosts festivals to suit every taste including Lost and Found, Earth Garden and the Malta Jazz Festival among others.
Why This Role?
- Work for a leading CA Firm with an outstanding global reputation
- Enjoy a comprehensive training and development programme
- Manage an interesting and varied portfolio of clients
- Excellent exposure with the opportunity to work directly with Corporate level professionals
- Opportunities for career progression
- Social office environment
- ACCA/CA/CPA Qualification
- 5-7 years Audit Manager experience
- IFRS experience
- €40,000 – €45,000
- Relocation allowance
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting (TGRAF12273) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ThinkGlobalRec
Think Global recruitment (Agy)